Friday, March 20, 2009

goodbye abdullah~

Wow wow babes

sorry that i haven't updated for so long~~
don't scold me
i have perfect reason Kay

lols

i was too busy
i mean
hey cant u guys understand the how tough it is to study in Taiwan

hectic school life
everyday i am busy with my studies and revisions
(i know this is juz so un-chua gai lian)

although sometimes i do spare out some time to watch cartoon
(doraemon and crayon shin chan) with my fren
dickson

lols

hey dickson: thanks for dwnloading all those clips for me kay
i know u do view my blog~

people here share one common adjective~ weird~!!

to tell u the story
i have to startfrom the very beginning

there was one day
i was eating in the canteen
enjoying my lunch
suddenly a person came out from nowhere juz drop a piece of paper on my table beside my plate

i was shocked
had no clue wat to do at the moment

after having a thoroughly consideration for 6 seconds
i decided to read the paper

it written there
"i'm sorry, may i have your phone number?
my number is 09********
my name is jack."

hahaha
isnt that funny??
i mean
hey' do u mean u want me to be your rose?

lols

cant stop laughing

apparently
without any hesitations
i decided to ignore the paper

of coz
i didnt even call him or msg him

i think he is a vietnamese?
bcuz one of my fren had spoken to him before
my gosh

the scary part is
the next time he saw me
he showed me faces

so disgusting~

so non-gentleman

and starts from that day
every time i see him walking in the area near to me
i will definitely run away from him

he is terrifying me~~


and ya
congrats to my kuen cheng girls
well done for spm
we all got flying colors huh~

so proud to be one of the ex-students from kuen cheng girls' high
love u girls

finally i got my uniform
the uniform juz looks like what i wore during the drama competition in junior 3

can u guys recall the memory?
u know
vest, white shirt and one light brownish skirt

in order to make it a little bit surprise

i've decided to keep it a little mysterious
so that u guys can imagine how do i look like in my uniform

lols

keep anticipating for my next blog kay
i'll post picture of mine in uniform
and
gonna introduce u guys some of my fren in taiwan also~


tata!

with hugs,
karen dora~

2 Comments:

Blogger Iynrew said...

Wei...
You must post pictures!
Of everything...
Miss seeing you... for starters XP

March 24, 2009 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger *~碧芬~* said...

亲爱的~*
哇~你好受欢迎哦*
什么时候找一个帅哥回来?

哈*正经正经
课业很繁重我不惊讶
不过对象是你我就好心疼!
要加油~
别给自己太大压力*
我相信你行的 ^ ^

呵~对啊SPM好好哦*
很庆幸
大家都很棒!
我们是又会疯又会念书的高二理A!

嗯~*有一个沙巴的辩论员今年到台湾念书
我不确定她是不是和你同校
她超级美丽的*还和你一样有一对可爱的酒窝
名字叫钰菱
哈~说那么多
重点:如果你们同校的话
那我就知道你的校服的样子啦 ^ ^

宝贝不要搞神秘啦*
很期待见到你穿校服的样子*

要好好照顾自己哦!

March 31, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Photo
Name:

Complicated. A girl who belives in love. Apparently, love doraemon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]