Thursday, February 26, 2009

everyone!!!!!!

I am so sorry i cant always get online here
bcoz the wifi is not fixed yet
but i will try to blog more and msn with u guys kay
promise~

life here is suck and amazing at the same time

i say it sucks
because the ppl here are sucks
i mean some of them are really SUCK

i'll tellu guys discrretly when i see u in msn kay
highly CONFIDENTIAL
haha

but i love the weather here
now it is around 17 to 18 degree celcius

dont worry guys
shoko is here with me
(i assume most of my blog reader know who she is right?)
she is so funny and being really nice to me
so needn't to worry bout me

i va taken some of my life picture
but now
i dont think i have enough time to post it all on my blog
( i am using ny break time to blog now)

food here id quite good~
but they are not as good as i expected~

hostel life is.........special
i cant really adapt myself to live without hong kong drama

BUT
the macau-nese and hong knog-nese are quite good looking
however

they r all in their gang and they dont really communicate with malaysian

oh nooo
gtg!!!!!!!

talk to ya soon~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Photo
Name:

Complicated. A girl who belives in love. Apparently, love doraemon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]