Friday, February 27, 2009

taiwan?



my cute mama looks great in my make up right?


before i start sharing my life in taiwan with you
here comes some sweet memories i had in malaysia


go go go~








my baby sister!











surprise farewell! thanks shu wern, cheryl and telly!










karen with rose!kiss~~







KLIA
everyone
i miss u guys
the life here is totally different from wat we always have in malaysia
u cant compare whereis better cuz it is totally diff stuff
one thing for sure i miss malaysia
no matter how ppl grade malaysia
malaysia is still my kampng
it is the place i was born
the plce i used to live
yup
i cant deny that ppl in taiwan is more polite
they are more advanced
as we know taiwan is one of the "asia little dragon "
haha
but i still love malaysia
ow man
u cant imagine how do i feel when i c tissue paper produced in malaysia
the milo in taiwan supermarket which is very common in ms
is like my treasure at here
so people
stop wasting milo like wat i used to do in ms kay?lols
after recaling my memories
i ve found out tat
how 浪费 i was when i was in ms
i dont use the other pen except for pilot g tch
if i am not wrong it costs 6.40 per pen right?
i used schwanzenger(one of the saloon product only to wash my hair)
i took cab whenever my mama was too busy to fetch me
i puored loads of shower gel to bath juz bacause i love the smell
my god
there is a quote in chinese
有那么久风流,有那么久折堕
(if ya dunno wat does it mean, pls proceed to your nearest wall hit ur head kao kao there)
p\s: telly is exceptional for this rule
now i dun really drink milo because i am afraid i might finish it too soon
i dun use premier tissue paper anymore because i think it is one of the connection btw me and malaysia
i dun simply wash my hair here even if the pantene(700ml) and conditioner only cost rm15
BUT it doesnt mean i am smelly kay!we dont really sweat here cuz we dont een sweat here
i dont even buy the pearly tea at here which is only rm2 for a big cup to save money
all the things i said above juz to tell ya to appreciateevery single things in your life
even the slutty maggie cup noodle is a treasure for me
but darling
life here is kinda okay
so neednt to worry bout me kay
i am juz trying to correct very single mistake i ve done
sharing my feeling like this is juz to let ya know
life can be easy~
i cannt oftenly hear my mama nagging me anymore
give ya mama a hug every time after she has nagged u
cuz she is juz around you
do every single thing your sibling asks u to do no matterhow unreasonable the task is
APPRECIATE
it's true
i am not making out any story to scare ya!
APPRECIATE!!!
is my advice to u~
and actually
i ve lots of happiness here
i took some pictures
trying toupload it asap to let ya discover the hidden and funny part of my life and taiwan!
feel free to visit kay.
my school is COOL
prepare to be WOWed kay
haha
love u guys
mama and sister

hugs and kisses,
karen and dora.



1 Comments:

Blogger Shiling said...

hey sis.
wow, great to know you're kinda enjoying your new life there.
anyway, take care and strive for great results!

xoxo, love S

February 28, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Photo
Name:

Complicated. A girl who belives in love. Apparently, love doraemon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]