Thursday, February 12, 2009

Camera!!!!!

finally

i have my very first camera!!
(i am not trying to show off kay~)lols

freaking excited man

this is like the thing i wanted the most in my "present-waiting" list
therefore my dearest nichole, kelvin and ben cheong
bought it for me as a farewell gift**
love u guys thanks loads

this is olympus 1040
mine is in metallic silver colour(the classic one)

hurray
i love it!!
so tat i can take lots of picture and upload it onto my blog~

however
to tell everyonr the truth
since this is my first camera
i have no idea how to upload the photo taken to pc~

haha
i hear u scolding me noob~

so can anyone in this world please teach me how to do kay?

yesterday night
i went to klia
my friend nichole is joining her company trip to korea~
so i went there with kelvin to send her

KlIA is amazing
incredibly huge and clean
i think it is better than the airport appeared inthe hong kong drama
chong xiong wan xiu

but the air stewardess are not as pretty as i thought

is anyone i knw goin to be are stewardess?i wonder

if anyone is planning to do so
please let me know kay?

my life is currently packed with farewell lunch and gathering
hope that i can have more time to say goodbye with all my frens here~

gtg
karen

6 days more to be in KlIA AGAIN


p/s: pls leave message or comment to let me know that u r visiting my blog k~
love u guys


2 Comments:

Blogger Chun Hui said...

Chun Hui here. You damn sad case wei. Chatbox dunnoe how to put...LOL...Now upload photo also don't know...LOL. I'll teach you la. When you are free, tell me. If you have msn, add me @mu_freestyler@hotmail.com. Damn worry you don't know how to read a comment...LMAO.

February 12, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger sH3rlyN said...

hey...
zhiau mint here...
not sure tat u rmb me anot lor...
actually i m at sunway oso tat day u guys hav gathering but coz i m havin a farewell party wit my other frens so i din go over ur side...
in addition i dunno tat it was ur farewell party as well...
sry yar...
but no worry...
i'll join u guys 4 steamboat tis comin sunday...
cya soon...
oo yea,
my blog is sherlyn-memoriesgarden.blogspot.com

February 12, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Photo
Name:

Complicated. A girl who belives in love. Apparently, love doraemon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]