Sunday, March 8, 2009


somewhere in my school~
the central lake


looks alot like britain huh??


a present from teacher


me in class


karendora and real dora


somewhere in my school


the machine tat mr tan told us~


my frens frm ck


somewhere in my school


xi men ting~


china rose in my school


in my school~
tourist look again..


with mama in KLIA
miss u loads mama


who is this??
envy?
haha


little dimplesS from 2008sr2sca


farewell~


cake cake~


thanks for the farewell


dui zhang~


i miss ya~mr tan~~~


yin lynn


sis and bf~

wow everyone~

dont worry i am doin at here~

school is alright~
hostel life is bored without lamfung and chan hou
i miss tvb drama
i miss the english movie with english name..
it is very weird to c english been translated into chinese name
for example mama mia has been translated into 妈妈咪阿~

my god what is tat~
oh
i'm dying..

the main problem that concern me the most is my english teacher

english is seperated into two categeroies
the first one is reading
the second one is grammar

my reading teacher is very good
she is so pro
i mean all her pronunciation is so "comfortable"

however
my grammar teacher is driving me CRAZY
she is so OMG
U can never imagine how she pronounce "important"

i tell ya how she pronounce it
she said IMPOR_ENN
she said BUT_ENN
MOUNT_ENN
my gosh
what is that~

she even made a sentence like this
:has mary money now?
fu*k

teacher canu stop polluting me~
i miss miss cayryn by the way

hahahah
i couldn't stop laughing

my maths teacher is cute and pro
he pronounce "X" as acquise
funny right~

haha

food here is quite okay
air here is quite okay
weather here is quite crazy(morning 18 degree nyte 14 degree)
guys here r quite ....non-hawt
hahaha

but there is a shingun in my school~
haha

curious?
???
????
?????



wait and see if i will tell u bout him
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Photo
Name:

Complicated. A girl who belives in love. Apparently, love doraemon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]