Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cny

Chinese new year~

used to be the biggest day for me when i was young~

as time goes by

i dont really like chinese new year

i hate when ppl keep playing the new year songs

which are the same every year~

BORING

i hate when children are all around me screaming and running

Gosh

who can rescue me from that?

feeling a little bit weird~

everyone is growing up right now

my cousin brother(age 20)

who i have been knowing for a century

has a gf!!

wow
very funny

they r very sweet out there

cant really belive the little noob head has a gf already

i mean is impossible for a kid who had saliva all on his face to have a gf

isn't?

lols

Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Photo
Name:

Complicated. A girl who belives in love. Apparently, love doraemon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]