Monday, January 26, 2009

my first blog

Happy cny!!

i need to share my point of view with everyone

Reasons for some ppl create a blog
no1. make themselves famous
no2. make themselves rich
no3. show off of their latest gadgets ( u know...latest sony ericsson hp, gucci watch, DKNY perfume, nissan fairlady and so on....)

however

the reason for me to create a blog is to share my life with the friends i love

lols

yes
do not doubt bout it

i'm telling u i love u~

haha

the entire blog will bring out the culture of malaysian

ROJAK

i'm goin to continue writing in both english and chinese language

(p/s : i need to apologize to cikgu who taught me BM, maaf i couldn't write malay)


tat's all for my first blog
gtg

peace!!

love and hugz
Karen & Dora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Photo
Name:

Complicated. A girl who belives in love. Apparently, love doraemon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]