Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Duh

seems like duh is my new favourite word^^
i seldom use dai lo recently
cuz i am obssesed with the new tingy~
DUH

come let's duh together^^

one two three~
DUH


haha

recently i have been emo~
i have to apologize to you guys~

sorry if i have freaked you out~
the evil side of me is back

I AM BACK^^


thanks to shuwern~ colette and yie chien and so on~~~
who tried their best to cheer me up
who think of me whenever they are free(which makes me sneeze all the time)
i know you guys miss me~
or technically
miss the funy part of me
lol



recently i am sicked~
juz a little flu cough fever headache stomachache~~
this is juz a small case la
dont worry kay
><


exam is coming again

DUH

i know you are bored with my exams~
i am bored with them too~
means that i will have to listen to the BELL again lol

nothing funny in life
nothing exciting in school

there is juz one thing which make me SCREAM
i have a new watch

a brand i had never seen in malaysia
but it is cool





ICE WATCH in red color~~
wow~
cool right?

thanks to someone><


with love...
misskarendora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Photo
Name:

Complicated. A girl who belives in love. Apparently, love doraemon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]