Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beware of H1N1!!

everyone
BEWARE of H1N1

always wear a mask when u are goin out
althogh i know it is weird to wear a mask when u have perfectly dressed yourself

but hey
i think life always comes first before amything else kay!

i dont wanna to be interviewed one day by CNN
bout "how do u feel when u have realized that one of your frens is a H1N1 patient?"

NO WAY

Oops
i am not talking bout u!
touch wood><

i had ended my final term exam
which meant the first sem was officially over

dont ever ask me wat did you do for the semester break~
it hurts me><
i had two days sem break only(saturday and sunday)
and i spent these bloody "semester break" in my dorm
ToT




Oh ya
one more thing to talk about
i finally got my Twilight in ENGLISH edition!




say thanks to my roomate the shark fish lover^^

argh! i hear u!
dont say i am SLOW



one song for u guys~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8hQw7APko4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Photo
Name:

Complicated. A girl who belives in love. Apparently, love doraemon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]