Friday, May 29, 2009

For you

Colette:
Always remember you are my best fren
although we dont really spend time chatting together
distant means nothing to us
cuz u r in my heart
i want you to knw that
u are such an important person to me

thanks for always thinking on my shoes
thanks for sending my mama mothers' day greeting

it means alot to me
=]

u are always the first one i think of when i am in trouble

appreciate evry moment with you.
I miss you


cheryl:
it looks like u are the one i always talk to =]
cuz we share the same brain><
wat u think
is wat i think..lol

ntg much to say to u
as u know i love you always!

shu wern and telly:

girls i miss u so much!
u guys always say that i am the one who cheer you guys up
now i wanna tell u girls
both of u cheer me up too

thanks to god tat i know u both
appreciate the friendship we have ya!

Amelia:
my little girl
i have been knowing you for life
talk to me when u need me
i am always ther for u!
loves and hugs


Nichole and kelvin:
loves!
thanks for always taking care of my mother
and i
i miss u both alot
take care and i will be home


BB:
dont know wat to say to you
hope that evrything will turn out fine between us
anyway
Glad that i meet you=]

thanks for all the love u've been giving kay
love you darling...>3<
waiting for you to come back to me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Photo
Name:

Complicated. A girl who belives in love. Apparently, love doraemon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]