Saturday, February 20, 2010

When it comes to the end.


Here comes to the end of my one month winter holiday.

Spent the whole holiday with my loved one.
Tho the temperature here is freezing.
Tho the food here is sucks (compared to all those i used to have in malaysia during CNY)

I still enjoy these days.
=]


My days with u are terrific,
to travel to the places where u and i both LOST.
when i could find the directions deep inside ur determined eyes.

My nights with u are warm,
to walk through the cold street where u and i both freezed.
when u touch my face with ur still hands.



=]

1 Comments:

Blogger 依倩 yie chien said...

AWWW so sweet! muaxx
stay sweet both of you =D

February 20, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My Photo
Name:

Complicated. A girl who belives in love. Apparently, love doraemon.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]